مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Q8
الموقع الالكتروني
www.RooRa-Q8.piczo.com
هااااااي بنااات كويتيات..

شلووونكم..شخباركم؟؟

بنات طبعا انتوا تدرون انا صكرت موضوع اللي طاف اللي تبي بزنتيشن تقولي صكرته لأني مشغوله وما اقدر اسوي اي موضوع فحبيت اني آخذ المواضيع اللي سويتهم قبل واحطلكم اياهم كلهم بموضوع واحد..:)

يلا نبدي بأول موضوع:

Water turtles ...
I love turtles and turtle as a slow-moving turtles are divided into two categories : show and water and feed mainly on tortoise plant and the erosion of all the things that made, for example, have a T. soon : fruit and vegetables, meat, eggs, bread and the like.

يـــــتــبع:-

إنضم
1 مارس 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Q8
الموقع الالكتروني
www.RooRa-Q8.piczo.com
The problem of environmental pollution has become a serious threat to mankind b fleeting but threatens the lives of all living organisms and plants It has emerged this problem as a result of the industrial and Els the sovereignty of the population over the years and environment pollution in Maan uh includes extensive pollution of the biosphere Bbah and lead to Tel % pw environmental organisms, such as microbes Bakt Rayya, viruses and fungi that also includes pollution of chemotherapy of the environment and lead to the pollution of the environment sprayings chemicals and gases and waste of factories and many m n chemicals have radioactivity This leads to Tallo w radioactivity of the environment....
thanks...

+++++++++++++++++++

Flower is abeautiful things for me.I like it so much.Ilike to give all person that.I love them flowers to exepres my love and recpect for them.We can see the flower in many places such us:garden house and farms.It have amany beautiful colours like:red,light pink and dark pink,yellow and white.for me I like the red flower becous it meems the love.Know I wont to give my teacher this flower to exepres my love and recpect for her.

++++++++++++++++++

February a sacrd month for all the kuwaitis many reasons.First becaus it is the month of our independence secondly,it is the mounth our libretion after the iraqe occapation so our wise government held an economis festival last february to mark that holy occasion.In that festivel,all the big markets,supermarkets and big companis that happy occation the after prizes,descouts and competitions on ther products and good it turned out to be a cuitural and economis and social ceremony as culturad debates and discussuins were hild with great poets,writers and businessmen.That festival flourish the touristis and in that sacred economis aspects inside our country.We hope that fistivel will be hold every year in that sacred and beloved mounth"feruary".

+++++++++++++++++

What is the rise in blood glucose in diabetes patients? The high n blot blood sugar in diabetes patients is frequently the case, chronic, The main objective is to the treatment of diabetes in reducing a for periods where there is a rise in blood sugar. The feeling that the patient exhibited symptoms of high sugar differs from u singled to another. therefore, there is difficulty in knowing what proportion of the sugar in the blood through symptoms phenomenon and the symptoms of high blood sugar are : fatigue, repeated urinating with thirst, Zogan sight, Benmenmh feeling or tingling in the fingers and hands and feet, slow healing, in the muscular contractions and there are reasons for the rise in sugar are : addressing a large quantity of food, lack of movement, or not doing the usual routine, failure to take the treatment of diabetes, the disease, or acute infection, falling under the pressure of myself ... And no cure high blood sugar is : if there was a rise in the rate of blood sugar, why must thinking, which led to this increase in possible to maintain the level of blood sugar detracting just naturally, by : diets occasion, activities and certain exercises, taking reducing sugar in the opinion of the attending physician.

الإختصار منه:
What is diabetes? Is the rise in the proportion of blood sugar, They result from a chronic shortage of part or in whole, only hormone Nsolin which is a hormone used tomorrow Albenkri S. assisted the blood sugar to enter the cells of a the body, which turns into energy to help the body movement.

++++++++++++++++++

Hala February ... In Hala February people celebrated the occasion of the independence of the investigation R. Kuwait at the date of February 26 and 25 in this Dispose Et Hbun people to the parks to enjoy the feast of national and all the people go to the march in the holiday home j and sprays used to play with each other and fall of march in all places in the State of Kuwait but more Allen PSV go to the Gulf Street to celebrate ...

++++++++++++++++++

يـــــبـــع:-

إنضم
1 مارس 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Q8
الموقع الالكتروني
www.RooRa-Q8.piczo.com
Profession clip ... All people in the occupied Shi such as minimum teacher left a school and a hospital operated by Dr. Many of the Ala As money clip holds us that the people who go a Why Erdidon photography and now wanted to explain to you the pain profession pictures ... Aktherchi benefited photographers in the field of Hyperspectral know a school or university education be Palmed that in the street, There are things that are learned by the person dealing with others Wa the openness to others, to exercise self-restraint, and the most important thing for him m is the openness and the discovery of others because we are not united extruders the scourge of one, and religion and thinking of one, journalist and photographer enter areas open to new things is seeing the person who occupies the office, It also enabled them to travel to many countries without concern ...

+++++++++++++++++

All people want to enjoy a clothing and watches the distinctive and I would prefer to use brands Chopard in confusion and hours and all the things that these top model is Almmi 34th me and I also loved the costumes and accessories of Vaglb I wear accessories are brands Chopard These are some pictures of hours that I love every single one of us preferred brands and loves to wear in clothes and all things

++++++++++++++++++

The crises of the most heartfelt causes of the death at the global level, where statistics indicate a me About 600.000 people from the European Union, Nearly 1.1 million American suffer from Alazma T. heartfelt, In spite of the significant progress in the treatment of crises Gall marvel in the emergency room but the people who survive cases of severe crises heartfelt (emergency) P j increased risk of a heart attack recurring crises, or lack of heart, or heart attack; or symptoms and other fatal complications, statistics indicate that half of heart attacks are a frequent land line telephone sector to patients.

وعقار ديوفان يساعد مرضى الأزمات القلبية على الن جاة ويحقق فرصة للبقاء على الحياة مده أطول مثل الن تائج التى يمكن الحصول عليها باستخدام مانعات أو م ثبطات الإنزيم المسئول عن تحويل مادة (الانجيوتي نسين) مع المرضى الذين يتعاطون أيضاً الأدوية الأ ولية الأخرى المتعارف عليها ولكنه يتميز بقلة الأ عراض الجانبية والمشاكل التى قد يحدثها لذلك يمكن تحمله..The drug Diovan helps patients crises heartfelt congratulations on Allen Jah and bring opportunity for survival for a longer period such as Allen Taj that can be obtained using the conductors or L Thbattat enzyme responsible for conversion of a (Alangioti they have forgotten) with patients who use drugs but also Les other customary but is not limited Arrad side and the problems that it may have to be endured.

وسوف تتقدم شركة نوفارتس بالدراسات والملفات الل ازمة لعقار ديوفان بناءً على النتائج الإيجابية ل بحث فالينت..The company will submit NOVARTIS studies and files properly crisis drug Diovan Based on the positive results of Research Valent. وفالينت من الدراسات الطبية التى توضح وتبرز اهتم ام شركة نوفارتس العالمية بالأبحاث الطبية التى ت ساهم وترتقى بالعناية بصحة المرضى ليس فقط بل وسوف تكون فالينت مرجعاً جديداً للعلاج المستقبلي لهؤ لاء المرضى.Valent, from medical studies that show highlights like Or company NOVARTIS World Medical research T. contributed to the rise in health care not only patients but will Valent be a reference to the new future treatment Lho loyal patients.

وقد صرح السيد توماس ايبلنج (رئيس مجلس إدارة) شرك ة نوفارتس العالمية للأدوية بأن تحسين فرصة البقا ء على الحياة والنجاة بعد الأزمة القلبية من الأهد اف الأولى عالمياً..According to Mr. Thomas Aiblange (board chairman) trap e NOVARTIS global pharmaceutical opportunity to improve Baka automatic life jacket and after the crisis of heartfelt Alahid the first F internationally.

يذكر أن الدراسات الطبية التى تمت كانت في 931 مركز اً طبياً في 24 دولة لمقارنة النتائج المترتبة على نتيجة العلاج بعقار ديوفان بمفرده أو بإضافة عقار كابتوبريل (مثبط إنزيم تحويل مادة الأنجوتينسين )، مقارنة بالمجموعة القياسية من المرضى الذين كانو ا يتعاطون عقار كابتوبريل بالإضافة إلى الأدوية ا لأولية، وذلك لتقييم ومقارنة العوامل المؤثرة على البقاء على الحياة وكانت نقطة التقييم النهائية للمؤثرا ت المباشرة المؤدية إلى الوفاة.It is noteworthy that the medical studies that have been at the 931 center a medically in the 24 States to compare the consequences of the result treatment Diovan administered alone or by adding real estate Kaptobrel (disincentive enzyme conversion of a Alandjotinsen ) compared to the standard group of patients who Kano a injecting drug Kaptobrel addition to a medicine the initial, in order to evaluate and compare the factors affecting the survival the life and the point of the final evaluation of the influence T. direct leading to the death.

وكل المرضى الذين تم اختيارهم للدخول ضمن الدراسا ت الخاصة بفالينت كانوا يعانون من الأزمة القلبية بالإضافة إلى مضاعفات أخرى مثل قصور القلب أو قصور البطين الأيسر الانقباضي.All patients who were selected for entry into Aldrasa T. Special Bvalent were suffering from the crisis Heart in addition to other complications such as heart failure or failure the left ventricle systolic.

وعقار ديوفان الذي يعتبر من أسرع أنواع العلاج الخ اصة بمرضى ارتفاع ضغط الدم نموا في الأسواق، وقد تم الموافقة عليه في أكثر من 80 دولة ليستخدم كع قار أولى لعلاج هذه الحالات، ولما كان ارتفاع ضغط الدم من أهم الأسباب الخطرة ال مؤدية إلى الإصابة بالأزمات القلبية فإن عقار ديو فان قد تم وصفه كعلاج ذى نتائج فعالة في علاج قصور ال قلب.The drug Diovan, which is one of the fastest types of treatment etc. Esh patients hypertension developed in the markets. have been approved in more than 80 countries to serve Ke Qar first for the treatment of such cases, Since high blood pressure is one of the main causes of hazardous injury crisis leading to the heart Automatic Dew it has been described as therapy with effective results in the treatment of deficiency heart.

وديوفان هو أكبر عقار لشركة نوفارتس من حيث المبيع ات العالمية التى وصلت إلى أكثر من 1.6 بليون دولار أمريكى في سنة 2002.Diovan and is the largest real estate company in terms of uncovering Novartis Sales AT world, which amounted to more than $ 1.6 billion American in 2002.

كما أن دراسات فالينت هى أكبر ثاني دراسات علمية تو ضح أن عقار ديوفان له آثار إيجابية في مجال علاج الق لب ودراسة الأوعية الدموية.The studies Valent is the second largest scientific studies Toe Dah that drug Diovan have a positive impact in the area of treatment cascade. the heart and vascular study.

يــــتـــبـــع:-

إنضم
1 مارس 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Q8
الموقع الالكتروني
www.RooRa-Q8.piczo.com
Apple trees fruitful trees of pink and platoon Altva h word derived from the Persian word Tuta, also called the comfortable. There is merit in the apples is to remove fatigue. There are many benefits of apples, such as : - washes and boosted periodontal dentistry. 2-reduces the rates of cholesterol in the human body. 3 - concludes the human body of poisons. and the fruit of apple them feature in attacking viruses. 4-apples protects the rights of infection by avoiding it j helped digestion. 5-apple fruit containing large 30% of the total of fiber, and Hohad minimum daily amount needed by the c cm rights.

++++++++++++++++++

These days we hear of the spread of avian influenza must be p Lena to follow in the footsteps of good so moving away from this disease and the that I want to tell you that even general information away from : • Avoid mixing with wild or domesticated birds such as the chickens and ducks and geese do not go to poultry farms or a Drivers sale in the event of the emergence of cases of the disease in Alment Ka, God forbid. • Be careful not to teach your children to put things or fingers m in the mouth because it may be contaminated • egg****l external s d be contaminated with residues of birds to advise washing eggs c before the broken hand, I am careful to hand money after using eggs or after chopping and preparation of meat and birds • Be careful on the money handcuffed and painting and cutting tools used to promising d bird before *****ng • preferably separated by a painting of cutting poultry p n those used for chopping vegetables or fruit • warmest Al-*****ng bird on the high temperature of not less than 80 d jolt percentage or higher is enough to kill a flu virus the birds in about 60 seconds, and I hope that everyone abide by in this e information ...

++++++++++++++++++

More people love sweets and the best kinds of imported delicacies from Bahrain, and sweets made in the events that imports of candy shops in Bahrain from Chuitar are the colors of Hilo j are colored red, green, and the sweets Aman Ihmmezh verified Omani sweets reputation within the range Outside the country, known as a symbol of generosity and consented only hall and now love distribute the sweets for girls...

++++++++++++++++++

Its true to say that a book in need is afriend indeed.Reading is my favourite hobby.It is useful habit. Reading books is very important and useful. It increases mans information.It widens ones horizone and mind.In my leisure time,I preter to read scientific and histores books.

إنضم
1 مارس 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Q8
الموقع الالكتروني
www.RooRa-Q8.piczo.com

Kuwait is a beautiful country. And the features of the State of Kuwait beautiful and many of them : the Kuwait towers-city entertainment and zoo. The State of Kuwait is a good and safe person who comes to Kuwait and says they love become his second. For example, all go to a place we see people from other countries operate in Kuwait. Because of Kuwait give them salaries strong. Finally, I want to say that Kuwait is a good country and respects other people.

++++++++++++++++++

The musical spirit I have asked that I be light Brizntaishn I have dreams about his father and had to 2004/19 and friendly Ang Lee Torgominh Arabic and Aho : Indeed, the dreams of a psychological point of view of the phenomena are important health mind-set to keep fit during sleep so that when we return to the Lazes vigilance. We in our psychiatric note the importance of dreams through their psychological life of the sick and healthy alike .. And what it means for the mental health even if they were just vague dreams .. For us doctors, the psychologists dream represents a "royal section," to read and understand much of what is going on inside the mind subcontractors .. Here is an attempt to shed light on some of the psychological aspects of dreams .. The topics relating to the phenomenon of dream is still a subject of growing interest on the part of psychologists, headed the research to subdue dreams into scientific studies and laboratory to detect much of the ambiguity surrounding the interpretation of how and why dreams during sleep, and in some of these follow-up tests were people from the sick and healthy during sleep مع توصيل أقطاب ترصد نشاط العقل والجهاز العصبي خلال مراحل النوم على مدى ليلة كاملة أو أكثر ، وقد تبين أن الأحلام تحدث خلال مراحل معينة مع حركة العين السريعة Rapid eye movement ومدتها 10 دقائق تقريباً تتكرر مرة كل 90 دقيقة، ولعل ذلك هو السبب أننا نحلم بأشياء متعددة during sleep at night, but we remember only the latest of these dreams before they wake in the morning .. And the dream is usually one of two .. The first is to call some of the events we have experienced during the day, or things that are of concern to us directly before sleep .. The second level is deeper and contains ideas and desires and conflicts inherent in the mind of the subcontractor before .. والأشياء التي تظهر في أحلامنا عادة هي تعبير عن رغبات مكبوتة لا نستطيع إظهارها للآخرين في الواقع، أو بعض التطلعات والأمنيات التي ليس بمقدورنا الوصول إليها عملياً، وتكون الفرصة متاحة أثناء النوم للتنفيس عن هذه الأشياء وهى من محتويات العقل الباطن بما يحقق لنا الإشباع الذي نعجز عنه في الواقع during vigilance. The phenomenon of dreams and not satisfactory at all .. But on the contrary, it from the point of view of psychological expression of the state of mental health balanced .. But by virtue of the exercise of psychiatry note the importance of dreams in the complaint of patients with various mental disorders such as anxiety, depression and schizophrenia, Valkoabis Nightmares is one of the major complaints of patients with anxiety turned to sleep suffering painful because it always revolves around the events of frightening inconvenience caused, in the patients of depression also occur frequently during nightmares sleep and be ******* in all circumstances disturbing events Viseho depression patient from the sleep a day and receives at its worst psychological, either schizophrenia patients showing in their dreams, ghosts and votes sought by the awesome also in the case of vigilance. One of the cases associated with dreams so-called "daydreams" .. ومن خلال التسمية يتضح أنها حالة تشبه الحلم لكنها لا تحدث أثناء النوم.. Where that person disconnected from reality to the situation of the imagination resemble dream imagined himself has achieved many accomplishments, or imagine that he apprehended one of the dignitaries .. Living in this atmosphere is separate from the reality and the circumstances surrounding for varying periods .. The problem here is that this situation is hindering the person on the performance of its responsibilities as the dissipation of energies and time .. Such a situation occurs frequently in the students preparing for examinations, in adolescents and young people .. As for the prediction of the future relationship of dreams No one can know the unknown future events and only God Almighty .. But the question which remains unanswered is : What is the relationship between the dream and the events that occur in the future!? .. Perhaps the reason for this question is that there are thousands of dreams were centered on the events of some of the people in the future .. I recall more than one of the patients who followed the situation in the clinic psychological stress that they see their dreams realized in sleeping, in fact, later on more than one occasion .. The scientific interpretation of the dreams that have some prophecies is still moot, but the scientific truth confirm that there is a relationship between the human mind and the surrounding environment, and its interaction with others in the general sense of the mind-called collective affected public events such as a state of war or prosperity has felt some of the things a result of the continuing inheritance rights and its expertise and its relationship to the time and place .. From an Islamic perspective .. فإن الأحلام التي تحمل نبوءة للمستقبل قد ورد ذكرها في القرآن الكريم في قصة يوسف عليه السلام فكانت رؤياه وهو صغير السن حول ما تحقق فيما بعد مع أبويه وأخوته ، ثم حلم فرعون الرمزي بالبقرات السمان والبقرات العجاف الذي تم تفسيره كإنذار مبكر، وتم التخطيط على أساس ذلك قبل literally be achieved over the next year .. In the Quran, Ibrahim is also the vision of peace slaughtered generated Ismail peace be upon him .. However, some dreams described as "wishful thinking" indicates a lack of relevance or direct relation to the events of the future .. In the Islamic perspective is also an indication of the need to move away from pessimism result of the dreams of some disturbing *******, or ******* vulnerability and no expectation of a wrong result, in the future. ويطلب منا الكثير من المرضى والأصحاء تفسيراً للأحلام التي تحدث لهم أثناء النوم ، ويريد البعض أن يعرف مغزى الأحداث والأشخاص والرموز التي يراها في أحلامه ، وأن يعلم شيئا عن علاقتها بحالته النفسية أو بحياته بصفة عامة ، والواقع أن التفسير العلمي للأحلام يجب أن يأخذ في الاعتبار أن The dream of an intensification in the phenomenon of time and place .. During the sense that we can dream sleep in a few minutes the events carried out over many years and in different places and distant, and the psychological reactions such as anxiety, fear, depression and anger may be behind the ******* of the dream of the events, personalities and places .. All mean something concrete for the dream. And dreams are also the question of symbols .. In the dream Pharaoh was Bakrat Samman symbol of years of prosperity, and Bakrat symbol of the lean years of drought .. In the dream of peace was Youssef planets like sun and the moon are brothers and parents .. He has tried to Freud in his book "interpretation of dreams," the expansion of the interpretation of symbols which refers to the vision of things tables, and Rectangular dreams signals .. ***** It has also seen the interpretation of dreams, a lot of opinions to determine the significance of cats and dogs white and black snakes and the type of food, etc. .. There is no doubt that there wrongdoings of the use of science in the interpretation of dreams, despite numerous attempts to collect scientific large numbers of cases to reach the general rule applies. A final word .. That dream is a healthy phenomenon helpful in maintaining a balance of mental and psychological health, and we should not try hard in the search for the interpretation of ambiguous disturbing dreams .. If I dreamed that you kill your wife for example, is doing so because the dream may be a reflection of Mtaabk with them before they sleep ..! And what other psychiatric about dreams, we must be optimistic dreams happy .. Nor are we interested in disturbing dreams, and is consistent with the Islamic perspective of dreams ..

++++++++++++++++++

** Substantive talk about Atturat and shoes **
((one of the girls to give me an invitation to attend the presentation in Villa Muda where many of the displays .. So I went to my colleague and I saw the exhibition displays many wonderful Kalaturat and shoes in high also makes allowance .. The exhibition was very crowded with people .. The vendors Ragen very discourse with customers .. more Malvic view in the exhibition, and two girls, I liked it sells Atturat French and Eastern, which was good Araha in addition to being focused. The other was to sell kinds of strange footwear including shoes and sports shoes evenings .. We have purchased these two strange things The shrewd and Satrkkm them now ... ))

++++++++++++++++++

I had invitaion card to attend exhibit in Villa Moda. there are many exhbitions, i went with my partner and i saw a lot of marvelous exhibits such as perfumery. shoes and clothes. it was very magnificent. The exhibitions was overcorwd and the salesclerkes,s deelings was very excellent, i admire at tow girls one of them was sell french&arabic or eastrean perfumery but other was sells strange showes for parties and sport, i bought many beautiful things

I leave you with them

يـــتــبــع:-

إنضم
1 مارس 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Q8
الموقع الالكتروني
www.RooRa-Q8.piczo.com
Witch
hunt that can do everything they want, but what is true witch disavow God Almighty, and has recorded 40 prayer, and the witch could devastate many things go bend them, and the witch is not God loved them and witches were expelled from God's mercy, we do not believe that the words of witches who said Naan moving them and their ugly, and will they do many things from God severe punishment in the world and so on and others.

++++++++++++++++++

Harvard University is the oldest American university located in the ancient city of Cambridge, Massachusetts America. Founded in 1636, John Harvard correspond to Cambridge and Oxford Universities of Britain. The certificate must be obtained from this university as a magic key to the richness and sensitive government positions. The faculties of Harvard University, are : medicine, engineering, education, design, art, theology, continuing education, business, government, law, dentistry, public health, and the Radcliffe Institute ... Gomaa and Harvard University beautiful and enjoyable ...

++++++++++++++++++

Today I want to talk about the journey that Dtha with my dear and which rejoiced and the trip is that we went to the infirmary, so throwing us a symposium on avian influenza, said Dr. out that we must unequivocally Clavz Cap and even moving away from the avian flu, we must apply the words of Dr. including said ... Today, I came to the bird you are in a situation of avian influenza here are :

++++++++++++++++++

The English language
.. English language useful and easy life. And I love the English language, because they help us in many things. Including : If we went to the foreign language often tells us to understand and talk with them. English-language became the first world and the most widespread in the world. And-English language of science and scientific research. And a lot of things. There is also a lot of interest for the English language is :-a reply to the campaigns of distortion through the use of language. B-refute misconceptions and misperceptions about Arabs and Arab-Islamic culture. C-use of the English language in the dissemination of the Islamic religion and Arab-Islamic culture. Finally d learning English helps in raising a good citizen who defends the values and ideals of the nation, and religion.

++++++++++++++++++

Shopping.
Shopping important thing for me because I love shopping and going to parks and pools. Not all markets I love, but some of the more something is : marinas financed and east. All the people who prefer shopping in order to enjoy the holiday and change the atmosphere. And I like to go to the market even bought some of the things such as : shoe-bags - Scharfe Many of the things. Finally shopping makes flexible spirit and sports.

++++++++++++++++++

There are many languages and many in the world, including : Arabic, English, French, Chinese language, and many languages, but we prefer the Arabic language, and every human being preferred language is distinctive and I am the Arabic language is the language of Islam and the Koran, and all Arab countries speaks Arabic, and Arabic language easy for us, and a lot of people learning Arabic say it it is often easy, and every person and every nation with the language of choice and learned and learn Arabic like us because we preferred to say. Thank you girls ...

+++++++++++++++++

Television is agood means of fun and small village.Television plays agreat part in our life.It is the outcome of modern science and tachnology.It has become agood means of communication and interinment.Through television,we get attached.We get attached to the world.It makes the world asmall village,Thanked to television,We can get in touch with to date current events all over the word television has also become a useful educational mesns we use it in scools and universities to make useful programs for ouir students.But television is a double edge weapon.It can waste our time of is misused.It can harm our eyes and skins due to the ultra violet rays it produces it can also show bad and undesirble programs wich are against our valuse and traditions.To use T.V logically and resonanly to get the almost benefil.

++++++++++++++++++

UAE. The United States of the Gulf which states that if I went out to enjoy it. UAE and many good people there and many of them good qualities and ornamental objects. Characterized Emirates lute, and they want many things. The people of the State of Kuwait loves Emirates often because there has a beautiful markets and festivals and places of entertainment. Disregarding linked with Kuwait than things, but I can enumerate it many. and I better to go in vacation time.
++++++++++++++++++

Nature. Nature beautiful and I like to think that I have this picturesque everywhere. And of course the nature of God is that He bestowed on us. There nature in many places and often see in the beautiful gardens and consists of flowers and the beautiful mountains and enjoy the atmosphere and send our own comfort and reassurance.

++++++++++++++++++

:street road accidents
Every day we hear about car accidents.People are killed or injuured in thes road accidents.Careless and rash drivers their cars carelessly so they cause accidents.Some irresponsoble drivers and young people drive the car so fast that can’t cantrol thier cars.They don’t resoect traffic rules regulations.Governments should punish these careless drivers severely.

++++++++++++++++++

Important steps in the art Allatikit :
Some might belittle those behaviors minute within assets and propriety and decency round, but in fact is a clear and women about what Ekttensh rights of civility and morality and a sense of sensation. Malina and here only to ***** our followers and those assets and propriety of reaping appreciation and admiration and respect of all. To Doctorate very shrewd and sophistication through dinners and social functions you using assets and propriety following :>> You have access to a place call minutes before the time it is inappropriate access very early, or too late, proud Austha things, Overall ideal time to reach the luncheon session between two and a half and one p.m. and the eighth session at 8:30 pm for dinner. >> Guests during the transition from the saloon to the dining room like the host of his guests and be the master of the house enters another room after standing invitees. To sit on the table assets also must be straight and hand the body rest at the edge of the table. Though the place narrowly avoid the inconvenience of us are on our side as possible. On the other hand, we take note of the failure to open Dishtowel full, and put it on the legs, issuing no irritating voices during eating or drinking that would irritate others and makes you reluctant.

++++++++++++++++++

Dolphin and collected dolphins are animals feed water, close to the whales Whales. There are approximately forty species of dolphins, which is distributed in 17 races. The sizes range from 1.2 meters to forty kilograms (Dolphin homeless Maui's Dolphin) to 9.5 meters and ten tons or killer whale Orca or Killer Whale). They live in all the world's oceans, especially in shallower seas when continental ****ves. One of the Carnivora, which feed on fish and squid.

يـــتــبــع:-

إنضم
1 مارس 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Q8
الموقع الالكتروني
www.RooRa-Q8.piczo.com
SOME SPORTS:

I love sports and many of them: the first sport is basketball is a game of sports, plays in the game two tries each to make the largest number of points. In each group there are five players, and they are divided on several points. The second is the sport football. The football one of the most common sports in the world and the oldest. The nature of play is involved in the game, two each consisting of one each of the eleven players (ten players, and guard goalkeeper). I love sports.

++++++++++++++++++

Rationalization

Rationalization is water and electricity. Kuwait today, we often need to reducing waste and spent ease of operation of electricity. Kuwait each time help us in time of distress and prosperity now and maneuvered by Assistant asking us to mitigate the lack of electricity and water wastage. There is no solution other rationalization.

++++++++++++++++++++

وبـــس وبــجذي اكون خلصت...

وانشاء الله كل ما االقى موضوع حطيته لكم على شان تستفيدون..:)

*عضوة شرف في منتديات كويتيات*
إنضم
30 سبتمبر 2004
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
الإقامة
الكويت
في مواضيع نصها عربي ونصها انجليزي شلون جذي؟؟

إنضم
1 مارس 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Q8
الموقع الالكتروني
www.RooRa-Q8.piczo.com
اي هذي يعني الإنجليزي مترجمته عربي لأن وايد طويل على شان جذي كل فقره انجليزيه حطيت معاها ترجمتها..:):)

zoozoo

إنضم
23 يناير 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
ما شاالله علييج وااااااااااايد صعب!!!! بس حلو

بس نبي مواضيع حق المتوسط يعني سهلين

عجبني موضوع هلا فبراير بس وايد كلمات مو فاهمتها

zoozoo

إنضم
23 يناير 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
ثانكس اي والله يبيييييييييييييله

و مشكورة وايد

و ناطرة مواضيعج الحلوة

إنضم
1 مارس 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Q8
الموقع الالكتروني
www.RooRa-Q8.piczo.com
العفووو حبيبتي...

حيااج الله اي نطري انشاء الله كل ما فضيت حطيت لكم مواضيع زوانشاء الله باجر اذا قدرت حطيت..:)

مع ان ما ودي ابدي بشي قبل المدرسه لووووووووول لان لايعه جبدي من المدرسه وما بغيت اخلص بس على شانكم افا عليكم يهون كل شي..:)

zoozoo

إنضم
23 يناير 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
استانسي بالعطلة

تونا مخلصين مدرسة لووول

ما بغيت اتعبج حتى في عطلتج

thanx على ردودج الحلوة

و بانتظار الرد ..............

المدرسه

إنضم
3 يناير 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
شكوره اختي ماقصرتي وكثر الله من امثالج فدتينا واااااااايد

إنضم
1 مارس 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Q8
الموقع الالكتروني
www.RooRa-Q8.piczo.com
استانسي بالعطلة

تونا مخلصين مدرسة لووول

ما بغيت اتعبج حتى في عطلتج

thanx على ردودج الحلوة

و بانتظار الرد ..............

هههههههههه بعد عمري العفو...

انشاء الله الحين انا قاعده اقرا قصه بس اخلصها انزل لكم مواضيع..:)

بس بغيت أسألج انتي اي صف؟؟

إنضم
1 مارس 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Q8
الموقع الالكتروني
www.RooRa-Q8.piczo.com
شكوره اختي ماقصرتي وكثر الله من امثالج فدتينا واااااااايد

العفوووو حبيبتي شدعوه ما سويت شي كله على شانكم تستاهلون اكثر من جذي والله..:)

zoozoo

إنضم
23 يناير 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
مشكوووووووووورة واااايد على مجهودج

بس ما عليج امر انا ابي موضوع سهل لان انا بثامن و مواضيعج اللي قبل فيها كلمات صعبة (يبيله حق ثنوي)

و اختي اللي بتاسع استانست و تقول تبي موضوع سهل .............

و مشكوووورة بعد مرة ثانية ............... وبانتظار مواضيعج الحلوة :)

إنضم
1 مارس 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Q8
الموقع الالكتروني
www.RooRa-Q8.piczo.com
اووووووووووكي حبيبتي انتي كبري انا بعد بثامن..:)

اووكي والله قبل لا تبدي المدرسه احطهم لكم..:)